1.8
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I sold a 1911 to a buyer with an FFL in Bedford TX.BAD- unprofesional, maybe for texas they shine but not anywhere else.

No return on emails from either the buyer or the FFL dealer until I got action arms support to call them. I dont chase kids around- apparently auction arms cant screen or insist their customers act like adults. I had to chase these buyers and dealers plus auction arms arpund like they were my sisters kids. And the auction site cant control there customers- so I closed my acct and had them delet my info.

Next gun I sell will be at a gun show and Ill take a lose rather than use auction arms ever again.

These are weapons we ship!do wonder the libs are on our backs

This person wrote the review because of "just all around pp" of auctionarms seller account from Auctionarms. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Auctionarms to "they deal with bill frazer cause i wont".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Auctionarms for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Auctionarms?

Comments

Athens, Ohio, United States #1186530

you may have some valid points, but you can't spell, and it makes me wonder....

*loss